Tirhani House, 1 Centex Close, Corner Katherine Street, Sandton


010 593 0527 010 593 0531


Mon-Fri 08h00 to 17h00

What happens if my router and CPE require different input voltage?

There are two possible solutions to this. Many routers actually accept a range of voltages and we would first attempt to see if there is a voltage that will work safely covering both devices. In the event of this not being possible, you may require two separate Router UPS devices – we would discount the cost of the second unit if this is required and would happily advise you on the best approach.

Comments are closed.